skip to main content
AB 7 - Retroactive Diplomas & HSPE
Posted On:
Tuesday, February 06, 2018

As of October 13, 2017, passing the HSPE will no longer be a graduation requirement. If you have met all graduation requirements except passing one or more proficiencies, you may now request a transcript review to obtain a diploma.

How do I get started? Request Form HERE!

If you were a Pathways or Adult Ed student, click here to access a request form. Return this form to Pathways Innovative Ed/Nye County Adult Ed.


If you were not a Pathways or Adult Ed student, please contact the high school where you last attended.

As each request is different, please allow time for the request to be processed. We will reach out to you in 5-10 business days regarding your request. It may take up to 60 days for full processing to be completed.

If the credit analysis finds you still need a few credits, Adult Ed can help you obtain those.

Please contact us if you have any further questions.

View all Latest News
Corner Bottom Corner Bottom